Monday, July 2, 2012

What is STINSANITY?

Stinsanity is a crossfit inspired workout program designed to make fitness fun and produce results. Established in April of 2012, Stinsanity has been transforming bodies all over the Bay Area.  Each workout consists of a warm-up (ideally warming up the movements that will be in our main workout (the WOD), core work, skill, strength or mobility work and then the work out of the day (WOD). Each WOD can be anywhere from 5-30 minutes long and each session is about 1 hour (check out the WOD Archives to see some of our past workouts).  I absolutely love it when my clients tell me that our workouts are now a priority in their lives now and not optional.  Watching people transform and get excited about accomplishing goals they never thought attainable is very rewarding.  I strongly believe that fitness should be a part of everyone's life.


One day I heard one of the girls I train say to another employee, "You should try Stinsanity!"  She was referring to my workouts and I thought it was pretty funny and creative.  My last name is Stinson and she combined that with the Insanity exercise infomercial.  I told her I was going to use that name and pay her royalties if I ever become famous ;)  Thanks Kristy.    

3 comments: